During 2019 both The Sunday Times and Deloitte acknowledged Midstream Lighting, the leading global advanced LED lighting company, with major ‘fast track’ awards.
The Sunday Times recognised the market-leading lighting company with two awards – one for sales and one for exports.
- In The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 – which ranks Britain’s 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over the last three years – Midstream were ranked as 34th.
- And in their SME Export Track 100 – which awards companies for international sales growth – they went even further and named the advanced LED lighting company as 18th.
The Deloitte Fast 50 awards praised Midstream Lighting even further. It named it as the top Environmental Technology Company in their UK Fast 50 – the UK’s foremost technology awards.
Midstream Lighting’s Co-Founder, Alexander Krupkin, said: “We’re extremely proud of these awards. They don’t just recognise us. They’re also a testament to our dedicated team of partners all over the world. And to our amazing clients.”
He went on to say:“These awards do leave us a problem, however. We’re going to have to get a bigger trophy cabinet. But that’s a problem any company would love to have.”
Midstream’s other most recent awards include:
- 2018: Queen’s Award for Innovation
- 2018: Financial Times Future 100
- 2018: Financial Times 1000 Fasted Growing Companies in Europe
- 2017: Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner
- 2015: inter airport Innovation Award