MOBILE TOWER SERIES
A resilient solution for our global aviation and sports clients, the Mobile Tower features an adjustable 9-metre vertical, hydraulic mast delivering an impressive average 20 Lux coverage over 3600 m2 via four highly efficient, asymmetric 326W LED Titan floodlights.
For sporting clients, this mobile solution can immediately enhance the lighting quality for temporary events or provide a semi-permanent solution for lighting requirements at speed and to exacting standards.
Within the aviation sector, Midstream’s Mobile Tower continues to be a steadfast solution for many global clients, with its primary use being to fulfil the precise requirements of apron applications allowing for the commissioning of Code F and Code E aircraft stands in full compliance with ICAO and EASA requirements
The unique features of the Midstream Mobile Tower are based around our sophisticated proprietary optics, and deliver a highly asymmetric beam to reach the minimum lux requirements, even at the back of the aircraft stand.
By using our specially developed optics, we can provide the ICAO compliance without the high levels of glare typically found with traditional generator lights. Beneficially, the Midstream Mobile Tower also comes complete with official ICAO compliant lighting design. This can be submitted as a part of the certification documentation.
MOBILE TOWER – VITAL STATISTICS
A multi-directionally adjustable, mobile floodlight tower with 4 highly efficient, asymmetric 326W LED floodlights, designed specifically for large area lighting with low glare conditions.
Luminaire Midstream Titan 320 LED Floodlight x 4 Tower 7-section hydraulic vertical tower, up to 9m height, 340° rotatable. Galvanized metal work with 80 µm powder coating. Guided main coiled cable to avoid damage during tower operation. Certified wind stability up to 110 km/h.
- Automatic Mast Operating Safety System
- Light sensor for automatic start
- Longitudinal and transversal forklift pockets
- Optional power inlet socket to power lights from mains supply
- IP67 certified
- European manufacturing
- Up to 200 hours running time
- Tower 340° rotatable
- Certified wind stability up to 110 km/h
- Stabilisers adjustable in height
- Central lifting hook
- Remote operation available
- Complies with ICAO Annex 14 requirements
- Asymmetric floodlights for low glare operation
- Compact and easy to transport and handle.
The Midstream Mobile Tower is available in a number of other versions and configurations and can be customised according to the end-user’s requirements.
- Mobile Tower Diesel: Features as above with a 110-litre long-run diesel fuel tank.
- Plug-in power: M-Mast unit is operated through a 230V power line for locations where electricity is readily available but infrastructure works or liquid fuels are inappropriate or prohibited. Zero noise emissions. Low maintenance.
- Hybrid Power: M-Hybrid unit is operated with a series of rechargeable batteries together with a diesel motor to reduce fuel usage, CO2 emissions and noise levels. Also available as M-Hybrid Mobile version.
- Military Power: Military application may require some bespoke features and colours. Our products are customisable and can be tailored to individual use. Robust design to survive harsh conditions.
- Remote aprons
- VIP Aprons
- Runway resurfacing
- Airport road network
- Parking areas
- Special events
- Temporary Aprons
- Emergency response
- Law enforcement use
- Aviation Fuel farms
- Military applications
- Security checkpoints
- Temporary sports arenas
- MOBILE TOWER – DIESEL
- MOBILE TOWER – PLUG IN
- MOBILE TOWER – HYBRID POWER
MOBILE TOWER – DIESEL
MOBILE TOWER – PLUG IN
MOBILE TOWER – HYBRID POWER
|Dimensions min. (mm)||2320x1380x2420|
|Dimensions max. (mm)||2320x1550x9000|
|Total weight without fuel||960 kg|
|Illuminated Area||4800 sqm|
|Floodlights||4 x 326W LED|
|Engine Model||Kubota Z482|
|Tank capacity (l)||110|
|Runtime before refuelling (h)||200|
|Noise level at 7m (db)||65|
|Degree of protection||IP67|
|Single phase voltage||3.5 kVA - 48V|
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON OUR MOBILE TOWER LIGHT SERIES?
Get in touch with Midstream’s expert customer care team
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.