Airport System Sales Manager – EMEA
We are looking for an experienced Sales professional to join our growing sales team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional looking to advance their career with a dynamic organisation and take charge of the sales of our lighting system to airports in the EMEA region.
The Airport Systems Sales Manager is responsible for promoting Midstream products to the airport community and successfully executing the company’s sales strategy to achieve sales goals and profit objectives.
• Responsible for growing sales revenue in the EMEA region for all Midstream Lighting Aviation Solutions
• Liaison with marketing to coordinate marketing activities for your market
• Attend conferences and trade shows relevant to your geographical market
• Work with marketing to produce ROI statements for justifying prospect implementation of our solutions
• Report on sales pipeline and activity to the executive team
• Manage reporting and administration of Hubspot CRM for responsible accounts
• Cultivate relationships with prospects and current customers to grow sales pipeline
- Must have proven experience in the Aviation industry selling to Airports
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated, confident with high integrity
- Fluent in English and fluency in a second language is an advantage
- Strong communications experience in both verbal and written form
- Proficient with computer applications such as MS Office, and CRMs
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Base Salary plus commission
- Clear path for career advancement
- 25 days holiday per year
- A friendly and exciting environment enhanced with regular company/funded social events and seasonal parties