Head of Marketing
Midstream Lighting is on a steep growth trajectory and what is critical in this phase of our growth is to ensure that we hold our brand equity and market positioning at a level that represents our values and that of our customers. As Head of Marketing, and the most senior Marketing individual in the business globally, you will own the go-to-market communications strategy, support commercial teams with collateral and own successful delivery of all marketing channels to meet business objectives.
Collaborating with the Commercial, Technical and Product teams, you will understand deeply the needs of Midstream’s clients and prospects, our competitive landscape and our products; turning these insights into effective and compelling content and communication strategies.
You will own and define the CRM strategy and delivery of all effective marketing campaigns to promote product adoptions to clients and prospects. As a data driven marketer, you will optimise the use of tools, data and the processes for marketing automation and scale marketing efforts across all channels.
As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with global and regional partners and managing a small marketing team in London. You will work closely with commercial team members to create integrated marketing plans across all facets of acquisition and retention marketing including PR, online and offline campaigns, sales enablement materials, product releases, partner marketing and associated analytics.
This position requires an individual with a blend of strategy, demand generation, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise with an overarching focus on growth.
This is a global role and will involve international travel to manage an extensive trade show and event calendar across different verticals.
- The development of the long-term marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving sales growth, market penetration and cost-effective customer acquisition
- The development and implementation of a robust lead generation strategy
- Develop a partner marketing strategy
- Take ownership of the business’ reputation including brand, PR and communications
- Working closely with the Commercial Teams enabling them to meet their objectives
- Working closely with Technical Product Team to define marketing strategies for new and existing products
- Continual market reviews, monitoring of trends and the activities of competitors
- Design, hire and lead a talented marketing team
- Become a visible leader in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Working with external agencies and partners where appropriate to strengthen the marketing plan and market awareness
- Proven track record leading a Marketing function
- Proven track record of building marketing campaigns that deliver growth, particularly through email
- Strong experience with marketing automation tools preferably Hubspot
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate and coordinate global marketing activities
- Highly energetic with a “hands on / getting things done” attitude
- Result-driven as well as excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experimental approach and analytical foundation & mindset
- Content creation, copywriting, and proof-reading experience
- Track record of leveraging brand positioning and storytelling
- Knowledge of SEO, email and drip marketing, referral and partnership programs, viral loops and other user acquisition strategies
- Comfortable managing multiple simultaneous projects and campaigns
- Experience motivating and challenging teams and individuals at all levels of an organisation, both directly and cross-functionally