Midstream Lighting is a pioneering technology company that designs and manufactures best-in-class LED lighting solutions for the aviation, sports stadium, maritime, and horticultural industries worldwide.
We are a fast-growing tech company based in Central London. We have been ranked as a Fast 100 (100 fasted growing private companies in the UK) and Deloitte Fast 50 UK (50 fastest growing tech companies in the UK) as well as having one 2 queens awards and various other accolades.
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing lighting company in London. This role will assist the Marketing team will all aspects of marketing. You will have a genuine interest in marketing and want to develop your career within a marketing field.
- Provide daily administrative support to the Marketing team
- Help to maintain the CRM and clean data
- Update the marketing budget spreadsheet
- Update and manage Brandfolder (DAM)
- Using marketing reporting tools to analyse marketing campaign performance, ROI and company performance, including Google Analytics and HubSpot
- Help to manage and update marketing materials
- Support with planning and organising of brand events e.g. trade shows
- Supporting our agencies with any asset requests
- Help to update the company website and blog
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong passion for marketing and willingness to learn
- Competent with Microsoft office: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Competent with Adobe InDesign (beneficial but not essential)
- Marketing degree
- HubSpot experience (beneficial but not essential)