The Midstream Modus Series was developed to provide a solution for environments that need to replace 2 kW Metal Halide projectors. These environments can range from military airfields to open-air repair bays requiring a high lumen package but long-life and low maintenance products. The modular design of the Modus light allows for a versatile approach to lighting design, enabling new ways to combine different power products in the same location.
Meanwhile, an extruded aluminium heatsink and stainless steel construction allow this range to be used in harsh environmental conditions.
Features and benefits of the Modus Series:
- Manufactured with a stainless steel construction that improves structural integrity and life of product a critical need when used in challenging environments.
- Modular design allowing for versatile and tailored applications and solutions.
- High lumen package delivering over 112,000 lumens to meet the highest requirements and standards.
- Designed to have either asymmetric or symmetric distribution allowing for a flexible solution that can be used in a wide range of applications.
- An in-house designed extruded heat sink allows for highly efficient heat dissipation due to its large surface area, when compared with a die-cast product. This keeps lumen degradation to a minimum, extending life and performance.
- Designed as standard with an integrated 2 step surge protection up to 15kA / 20kV which protects the luminaire against power surges meaning more reliability and longer performance.
- DALI controls for plug and play capability.
- Maritime (Container Terminals, docks, shore-side infrastructure)
- Aviation (Aprons, de-icing areas, etc)
- Military airfields
- Open-air repair bays
- MODUS 150
- MODUS 300
- MODUS 600
- MODUS 900
|Luminaire Output||Up to 16.000lm||Up to 39.000lm||Up to 78.000lm||Up to 117.000lm|
|Power Absorption||Up to 145||up to 330||Up to 660||Up to 990|
|Lumen Maintenance [L80 B10]||119.000h|
|Lumen Maintenance [L70 B50]||190.000h|
|Colour Temperature||3000K Warm White / 4000K Neutral White / 5000K Pure White / 5700K Cool White|
|Secondary Optics||Weather proof, Anti-yellowing PMMA refraction matrix|
|No of LEDs||32||72||144||216|
|Chassis and Bracket||Stainless Steel|
|Metal Finish||Powder Coated|
|Heatsinks||Anodized Extruded Aluminium (Copper Content <0.1%)|
|Bracket||Angled Reversible bracket, M20 or 2 x M14 Fixing points|
|Weight||6.5 kg||10.5 kg||23 kg||36 kg|
|Windage EPA||0.05 m2||0.094 m2||0.187 m2||0.280 m2|
|Voltage input||90-305 VAC / 249-528 VAC 50-60Hz|
|Active Power F.C.||0.95|
|Surge Protection||15kA, IEEE C62.41.2 Location Category C High|
|Insulation Class||IEC Class I|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Heat Protection||Drops output current|
|Working Temperature||-40°C / + 55°C|
|Humidity Range||0% - 94%|
|Product Family||POWER||OPTIC||CCT||CRI||VOLTAGE||CONTROL SYSTEM||BODY TYPE||BRACKET||OPTIONAL||Visor|
|M (Modus)||01||FH||A (5000k)||70||EU (100-277 VAC)||10 (0-10v)||T (AISI 3CR12|
|C (Angled Bracket)||00||Sx ( Visor for S|
|03||FV||B (4000k)||80||DA (DALI)||M (AISI 316 Stainless|
|T (Straight Bracket)||Fx (Visor for F Optics)|
|06||S1||C (3000K)||90||P (Pole Clamping)||00 (No Visor)|
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON OUR DOCKER LIGHT SERIES?
Get in touch with Midstream’s expert customer care team
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.