We specialise in the design, engineering and delivery of proprietary and innovative LED lighting solutions for; Aprons, Large-area landside applications, Areas with OLS restrictions, De-icing facilities, And more. All designed with longevity and easy integration in mind. We also collaborate with design consultants, engineers, contractors and AGL suppliers to deliver fully compliant solutions
At a glance:
- 100+ global airport projects completed – from major international hubs to small regional airports.
- We’re the leading supplier of LED lighting systems for airport aprons.
- Our lighting designs are always fully compliant to required standards and regulations – including ICAO, EASA, FAA, MOS139 and more.
- We offer easy retrofit solutions.
- Our luminaires are heavy-duty, highly efficient, and durable.
- We offer plug and play, including control systems, functionality.
- We use our proprietary technology.
- And our solutions are low glare.
Retrofit or new build – we’re here for you: Retrofit
Working closely with consultants, engineers, contractors and AGL suppliers, our lighting design and manufacturing teams deliver advanced LED lighting solutions that can be easily retrofitted into existing infrastructure and form an integral part of a transformative airport update.
Flexible solution to meet your needs
- Our retrofit solutions have been designed for fast, efficient installation to existing structures.
- Plug and play features provide for safe mounting, demounting and maintenance.
- The adjustable bracket allows for multiple arrangements on all types of heads and crowns.
- And our luminaires are supplied with an IP68 quick plug, avoiding the need for rewiring the lighting system.
Lighting design & documentation – we get it right first time, every time
From the initial idea to final execution, our world-class team ensures lighting packages are fully compliant to any regional specification – as standard. Our design services include everything from the initial design consultations – including specifications, rendering, layout planning, photo-metrics, energy efficiency calculations and much more. We’re happy to work with your consultants, partners, operational managers, engineers and whoever else has to input to the project. After all, creating the perfect airport lighting is a team effort.
Fully compliant designs to ICAO or EASA/ FAA standards
Our in-house Lighting Design and Engineering teams have designed hundreds of layouts and installed apron solutions in over 100 airports, globally. They work with the world’s top consultants on projects from small island aerodromes to the largest international transport hubs. Our Design Team is also represented on the global IES RP37-15 Design Committee – along with members from prestigious design firms. We offer a full lighting package to our clients. This includes a fully compliant design to ICAO or EASA/ FAA standards with a breakdown of the luminaire numbers, complete installation, handling and maintenance guidance, as well as detailed mounting instructions to support the installation teams. As-built drawings can also be provided if needed.
We’re proud to work with Airports of all sizes, all over the world. Some of our latest projects include:
- Abruzzo Airport, Italy.
- Aéroport de HAWASSA, Ethiopia.
- Aéroport de JIJIGA, Ethiopia.
- Aéroport de JIMMA, Ethiopia.
- Aktion National Airport, Greece.
- Albany Airport, Australia.
- Athens Airport, Greece.
- BAE Warton Aerodrome, United Kingdom.
- Bangalore Airport, India.
- Birmingham Int’l Airport, United Kingdom.
- Bogota El Dorado Airport, Colombia.
- Borg El Airport, Egypt.
- Bucaramanga Airport, Colombia.
- Busselton Airport, Australia.
- Cephalonia Airport, Greece.
- Chania Airport, Greece.
- Chisinau Airport, Moldova.
- Corfu Airport, Greece.
- Darwin Airport, Australia.
- Doncaster Airport, United Kingdom.
- Dubai Airport, UAE.
- Dublin Airport, Ireland.
- Durban Airport, South Africa.
- Frankfurt Airport, Germany.
- Geneva Airport, Switzerland.
- Genova Airport, Italy.
- Glasgow Airport, Scotland.
- Gove Airport, Australia.
- Guayaquil Airport, Ecuador.
- Ibiza Airport, Spain.
- Kambebe Airport, Rwanda.
- Kavala Airport, Greece.
- King Abdulazziz Int’l Airport, Saudi Arabia.
- Kos Island Airport, Greece.
- Kuala Lumpur Int’l Airport, Malaysia.
- Leeds Bradford Airport, United Kingdom.
- Lima Airport Partners, Peru.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport, United Kingdom.
- London City Airport, United Kingdom.
- London Gatwick Airport, United Kingdom.
- London Gatwick Fuel Farm, United Kingdom.
- London Luton Airport, United Kingdom.
- Lugano Airport, Switzerland.
- Luxembourg Airport, Luxembourg.
- Manchester Airport, United Kingdom.
- Marseille Provence Airport , France.
- Milan Linate, Italy.
- MOD Airforce Base, United Kingdom.
- Muscat Airport, Oman.
- Mykonos Airport, Greece.
- Mytilene Airport, Greece.
- Nairobi Airport, Kenya.
- Napoli Airport, Italy.
- Newcastle Airport, United Kingdom.
- Orio al Serio Airport, Italy.
- Palermo Airport, Italy.
- Pescara Airport, Italy.
- Pisa Airport, Italy.
- Porto Airport, Portugal.
- Queen Alia International Airport, Jordan.
- Quibdo Airport, Colombia.
- Quito International, Ecuador.
- RAF Base, United Kingdom.
- Rhodes Airport, Greece.
- Rome Ciampino Airport, Italy.
- Rome Fiumicino Airport, Italy.
- Royal Thai Airways, Thailand.
- Sabiha Gokcen, Turkey.
- Samos Airport, Greece.
- Santorini Airport, Greece.
- Seville Airport, Spain.
- Skiathos Airport, Greece.
- Thessaloniki Airport, Greece.
- Zakynthos Airport, Greece.
- Zaragozza Airport, Spain.
- Zurich Airport, Switzerland.
- Abu Dhabi Royal Flight, UAE.
- Shaja International Airport, UAE.
Want to know more?
For a more in-depth view on our aviation expertise contact us below:
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.