We’re Midstream Lighting, a leading designer and manufacturer of advanced, robust, best-in-class LED lighting solutions for the aviation, sports, maritime, and horticultural industries around the world.
Our purpose-built lighting solutions are designed to tackle the technically precise demands of the world’s most critical and major infrastructures. Manufactured to meet the highest quality standards and regulations of each region they’re deployed in.
Midstream has vast experience and a strong reputation with major international airports, sports facilities of all sizes, maritime container terminals and commercial horticulturalists in all corners of the globe.
We also have our own innovation and knowledge hub that provides information, education and guidance for our partners, clients and their own teams of designers and architects.
A BRIEF HISTORY
From being the ‘new kid on the block’ to global market leader took us less than ten years. And we’ve picked up award after award en-route – each one reflects our continued commitment to innovation – for our clients and the industry.
We’re proud to have been a pioneer in LED lighting right from the very beginning. We knew the challenge of delivering economically viable products with very high power and advanced thermal management properties wasn’t being met. So, we made that the focus of what we did from our very first day. We rose to that challenge – and more than met it. How? By creating a suite of proven LED products suited to a full range of sectors and performance needs.
- Founded in 2009
- Corporate HQ opens in London
- 1st High Mast LED project globally completed by Midstream
- Gatwick becomes 1st airport to go fully LED airside
- R&D Centre, Milan
- Opens 1st Manufacturing facility
- Wins Airport Innovation Award
- Opens UK Manufacturing facility
- Opens 2nd Manufacturing site in Romania
- 50th Global Airport project completed
- Wins Queens’ Award For Innovation
- Opens 2nd UK manufacturing facility
- Opens European manufacturing facility
- 100th Port & Airport Project Completed
- US HQ opens in Miami
- 50th Certified Global Partner on-boarded
- Becomes official lighting partner of England Athletics
- Wins The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise
- becomes world’s first manufacturer to achieve FIH Quality Programme Partner status
- Wins Sustainability category at Inter Airport Europe Innovation Awards
- joins The Climate Pledge – co-founded by Amazon and Global Optimism – to help tackle climate change
THE PEOPLE BEHIND MIDSTREAM
A team of experts
The quality of our work and the safety of our people and clients is always of paramount importance to us. So, we always make sure we meet the quality, health and safety, and legal requirements of each country we work in.
Let us know if you’d like to see any of our certification documents
want to know more?
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.