MODUS R SERIES
A lightweight, extremely versatile product engineered for both retrofit and new builds. Low glare, broadcast-ready, flicker-free LED floodlight designed specifically for sport, field and large area lighting. Remotely mounted single IP67 electronic control gear for ease of installation, driving up to 216 LEDs with multiple photometric distributions. Feature rich dynamic controls and remote monitoring capability provides a highly scalable solution, for a high-end user experience in UHD and super slow-motion conditions.
Features and benefits of the Modus R Series:
- Manufactured with a stainless steel construction that improves structural integrity and life of product a critical need when used across sporting environments.
- Modular design allowing for versatile and tailored applications and solutions.
- High lumen package delivering up to 144,000 lumens to meet the requirement of world-class sporting facilities.
- Integrates with wired or wireless controls including DMX, DALI and 1-10v solutions to provide the ultimate in lighting control for event light shows or dimming.
- Highly versatile asymmetric or symmetric distribution for use in a wide range of sporting applications.
- A heavy-duty, extruded aluminum proprietary designed heat sink allows for highly efficient heat dissipation due to it’s large surface area compared to a dye cast design. LED formation is improved providing a low level of lumen degradation extending life and quality in a whole range of environments, from high heat to extreme cold.
- The integrated 10kV surge protection coupled with a panel mounted Type 2 surge suppressor guarantees high protection against power surges and a longer product lifetime.
- Certified IP 67 for highest level of ingress protection.
- Easy 1 vs 1 replacement / retrofit solution for 2kW metal halide floodlights.
- Single remote driver that is outdoor rated for ease of access and maintenance.
- Manufactured as standard with specialist light shields to control light spill, reduce glare and increase uniformity.
- Ceramic plated metal-core PCB with latest generation Cree (USA) 90 CRI chips for enhanced performance, which is especially important for UHD TV and slow motion cameras.
- Manufactured in Europe for fast delivery
- Football Field
- Rugby Field
- MUGA Pitch
- Hockey Field
- Basketball Court
- MODUS R 800
- MODUS R 1200
|Luminaire Output||Up to 96.000 lm||Up to 144.000 lm|
|Lumen Maintenance [L80 B10]||77.000h|
|Lumen Maintenance [L70 B50]||122.000h|
|Colour Temperature||3000K Warm White / 4000K Neutral White / 5000K Pure White / 5700K Cool White|
|Secondary Optics||weather proof, Anti-yellowing PMMA refraction matrix|
|No of LEDs||144||216|
|Chassis and Bracket||Stainless Steel|
|Metal Finish||Powder Coating|
|Heatsinks||Anodized Extruded Aluminium (Copper Content <0.1%)|
|Bracket||Angled Reversible bracket, M20 or 2 x M14 Fixing points|
|Weight||19.5 Kg||26 Kg|
|Dimensions (L-W-H)||444L x 416W x 289H||631 x 444 x 289|
|Windage EPA||0.179 m2||0.27 m2|
|Voltage input||200-480 VAC 50-60Hz|
|Active Power F.C.||0.97|
|Surge Protection||10kV line-earth, 6kV line-line|
|Insulation Class||IEC Class I|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Heat Protection||Drops output current|
|Working Temperature||-40°C / + 50°C|
|Humidity Range||0% - 94%|
|Product Family||Power||Optic||CCT||CRI||Voltage Input||Control System||Visor|
|MR (Modus R)||08||FH||A (5000k)||70||EU (200-480 VAC)||10 (0-10v)||Sx ( Visor for S
|12||FV||B (4000k)||80||DA (DALI)||Fx (Visor for F Optics)|
|S1||C (3000K)||90||DX (DMX)||00 (No Visor)|
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON OUR DOCKER LIGHT SERIES?
Get in touch with Midstream’s expert customer care team
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.