MODUS R SERIES
Lightweight and versatile, the Modus R Series are low-glare, flicker-free LED floodlights designed specifically for large-area lighting. A remotely mounted IP67 electronic control gear simplifies installation, driving up to 384 LEDs with multiple photometric distributions.
Equipped with specialist light shields, the Modus R Series effectively controls spill and glare while ensuring enhanced uniformity in lighting distribution. The Modus R floodlights are specifically designed as an easy and efficient replacement for 2 Kw metal-halide floodlights, making upgrades hassle-free.
Features and benefits of the Modus R Series:
- Modular design allows for versatile usage.
- Specialist light shields control spill and glare, and increase uniformity
- An easy like-for-like replacement for 2 Kw metal-halide floodlights
- Offers feature-rich dynamic controls and remote monitoring capability
- Output capacity of up to 190,000 lumens.
- Stainless steel construction for improved structural integrity.
- Integrates with wired or wireless controls including DMX, DALI, and 0-10V solutions.
- Flexible solution allows for asymmetric or symmetric distribution.
- Integrated two-step surge protection up to 15kA / 20 kV.
- Proprietary extruded heat sink keeps lumen degradation to a minimum.
- Highly durable, even in high heat and extreme cold.
- IP66 certified, for the highest level of ingress protection.
- Single, outdoor-rated driver for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Manufactured in Europe for fast delivery
- Large Areas
- Football Field
- Rugby Field
- MUGA Pitch
- Hockey Field
- Basketball Court
- MODUS R750
- MODUS R1000
- MODUS R1500
|Luminaire Output||Up to 105.00 lm||Up to 130.000 lm||Up to 190.000 lm|
|Power Absorption||up to 750 w||Up to 1000 W||Up to 1500 W|
|Lumen Maintenance [L70 B10]||> 150,000 h||> 150,000 h||> 150,000 h|
|Lumen Maintenance [L90 B10]||90,700 h||90,700 h||122,000 h|
|CRI||70 - 80 - 90|
|Colour Temperature||3000 K Warm White / 4000 K Neutral White / 5000 K Pure White / 5700 K Cool White|
|Secondary Optics||weather proof, Anti-yellowing PMMA refraction matrix|
|No of LEDs||192||256||384|
|Chassis and Bracket||Stainless Steel|
|Metal Finish||Powder Coating|
|Heatsinks||Anodized Extruded Aluminium (Copper Content < 0.1%)|
|Bracket||Angled Reversible bracket, M20 or 2 x M16 Fixing points|
|Weight||15.3 Kg||22.5 Kg||30.4 Kg|
|Dimensions (L-W-H)||430L x 540W x 233H mm||558L x 438W x 362H||562L x 482W x 326H|
|Windage EPA||0.223 m2||0.209 m2||0.306 m2|
|Dimensions (L-W-H)||426 x 153 x 87 mm||426 x 153 x 87 mm||420 x 138 x 189 mm|
|Weight||N Unit 3.8 Kg / S Unit 6.5 Kg||6.5 Kg||N Unit 3.8 Kg / S Unit 6.5 Kg|
|Voltage input||200-480 VAC 50-60 Hz|
|Active Power F.C.||0.96|
|Surge Protection||10 kV line-earth, 6 kV line-line|
|Insulation Class||IEC Class I|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Heat Protection||Drops output current|
|Working Temperature||-40°C / + 50°C|
|Humidity Range||0% - 94%|
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON OUR MODUS R SERIES?
Get in touch with Midstream’s expert customer care team
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.