Our flagship line, the Titan Series, was developed as a highly-efficient, high-power LED floodlight solution to deliver the performance and reliability needed in mission-critical applications. Designed by our expert engineers specifically for high mast and large area lighting, it delivers the maximum level performance possible.
Easily configured and optimised for very specific applications, the Titan Series has been built to survive the harshest of conditions. And, thanks to its reliability, it continues to be the go-to product for many of our aviation and maritime clients – year after year.
Features and benefits of the Titan Series:
- Manufactured with a stainless steel construction that improves structural integrity and life of product, a critical need when used in challenging environments.
- An in-house designed extruded heat sink allows for highly efficient heat dissipation due to its large surface area, when compared with a die-cast product. This keeps lumen degradation to a minimum, extending life
- Proprietary optic lenses designed and developed in house provide the highest level of asymmetric distribution in the market allowing clients to achieve required light levels with less power, fewer luminaries and all with lower glare.
- Designed as standard with an integrated 2 step surge protection up to 15kA / 20kV which protects the luminaire against power surges meaning more reliability and longer performance.
- Manufactured in the UK to provide the highest level of quality control.
- Comes as standard with DALI controls for plug and play capability.
- A uniquely designed bracket and cable retractor allow for ease of install for both retrofit and new build projects.
- All components are individually IP66 certified.
- Product is certified to ENEC and CB requirements.
- Tried and tested in some of the world biggest and busiest airports and seaports.
- Maritime (Container Terminals, docks, shore-side infrastructure)
- Aviation (Aprons, de-icing areas, etc)
|Luminaire Output||Up to 20.000lm||Up to 26.000lm||Up to 38.000lm||Up to 54.000lm||Up to 67.000lm||Up to 84.000lm|
|Power Absorption||up to 161||Up to 220||Up to 321||Up to 450||Up to 565||Up to 700|
|Lumen Maintenance [L80 B10]||119.000h||119.000h||119.000h||119.000h||77.000h||150.000h|
|Lumen Maintenance [L70 B50]||190.000h||190.000h||190.000h||190.000h||122.000h||241.000h|
|Colour Temperature||3000K Warm White / 4000K Neutral White / 5000K Pure White / 5700K Cool White|
|Secondary Optics||weather proof, Anti-yellowing PMMA refraction matrix|
|No of LEDs||36||48||72||96||96||96|
|Chassis and Bracket||Stainless Steel|
|Metal Finish||Powder Coating|
|Heatsinks||Anodized Extruded Aluminium (Copper Content <0.1%)|
|Bracket||Angled Reversible bracket, M20 or 2 x M14 Fixing points|
|Weight||12.5 kg||13.5 kg||20 kg||24 kg||25 kg||32 kg|
|Dimensions (L-W-H)||389 - 340 - 145||445 - 340 - 145||446 - 515 - 145||502 - 515 - 145||502 - 515 - 145||727 - 515 - 155|
|Windage EPA||0.059 m2||0.065 m2||0.088 m2||0.088 m2||0.088 m2||0.102 m2|
|Voltage input||90-305 VAC / 249-528 VAC 50-60Hz|
|Active Power F.C.||0.95|
|Surge Protection||15kA, IEEE C62.41.2 Location Category C High|
|Insulation Class||IEC Class I|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Heat Protection||Drops output current|
|Working Temperature||-40°C / + 55°C|
|Humidity Range||0% - 94%|
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON OUR TITAN SERIES?
Get in touch with Midstream’s expert customer care team
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.