A highly efficient and extremely compact floodlight, the Modus R1000 has been designed specifically for large area and sports lighting applications. Its remotely mounted single IP66 electronic control gear drives up to 256 LEDs with multiple photometric distributions and makes it easy to install. The fully reversible mounting bracket also makes it perfect both new build projects and for retrofitting to any existing infrastructure. The R1000’s stainless steel chassis and extruded heatsinks are fully recyclable. The optic enclosure is protected with a proprietary PC weather-proof lenses matrix. Its feature-rich dynamic controls (DMX, DALI, 1-10v) and remote monitoring make it a highly scalable solution, for a high-end user experience in UHD and super slow-motion conditions.
Features and benefits of the Modus R1000:
- Manufactured with a stainless steel construction that improves structural integrity and the life of the product.
- Modular design allowing for versatile and tailored applications and solutions.
- High lumen package delivering up to 130,000 lumens to meet the requirement of world-class sporting facilities.
- Integrates with wired or wireless controls including DMX, DALI and 1-10v solutions to provide the ultimate in lighting control for event light shows or dimming.
- A heavy-duty, extruded aluminum proprietary designed heat sink allows for highly efficient heat dissipation due to it’s large surface area compared to a dye cast design. LED formation is improved providing a low level of lumen degradation extending life and quality in a whole range of environments, from high heat to extreme cold.
- The integrated 10kV surge protection coupled with a panel mounted Type 2 surge suppressor guarantees high protection against power surges and a longer product lifetime.
- Certified IP 66 for highest level of ingress protection.
- Single remote driver that is outdoor rated for ease of access and maintenance.
- Manufactured as standard with specialist light shields to control light spill, reduce glare and increase uniformity.
- Ceramic plated metal-core PCB with latest generation Cree (USA) 90 CRI chips for enhanced performance, which is especially important for UHD TV and slow motion cameras.
- Manufactured in Europe for fast delivery
- Large Areas
- MODUS R 1000
|Luminaire Output||Up to 130.000 lm|
|Power Absorption||Up to 1000 W|
|Lumen Maintenance [L90 B10]||90.700 h|
|Lumen Maintenance [L70 B50]||> 150.000 h|
|CRI||70 - 80 - 90|
|Colour Temperature||3000 K Warm White / 4000 K Neutral White / 5000 K Pure White / 5700 K Cool White|
|Secondary Optics||Anti-Yellowing PMMA Refraction Matrix|
|No of LEDs||256|
|Chassis and Bracket||Stainless Steel|
|Metal Finish||Powder Coating|
|Heatsinks||Anodized Extruded Aluminium (Copper Content < 0.1%)|
|Bracket||Angled Reversible Bracket, M20 or 2 x M16 Fixing Points|
|Dimensions (L-W-H)||420L x 437W x 221H|
|Windage EPA||0.209 m2|
|Dimensions (L-W-H)||398L - 230W -152H|
|Voltage input||200-480 VAC 50-60 Hz|
|Active Power F.C.||0.97|
|Surge Protection||10 kV line-earth, 6 kV line-line|
|Insulation Class||IEC Class I|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Heat Protection||Drops output current|
|Working Temperature||-40°C / + 50°C|
|Humidity Range||0% - 94%|
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON OUR MODUS R1000, GET IN TOUCH.
Get in touch with Midstream’s expert customer care team
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.