Outdoor high mast lighting is critical for continuous and uninterrupted cargo handling operations at port terminals. It helps to promote safety, security, and productivity on port sites, reduce unwanted light spill and other impacts on local properties and communities, conserve energy and reduce any unnecessary use of electrical power and reduce risks to mobile equipment by increasing the spacing between lighting masts.
What We Offer:
- Easy retrofit solutions for existing infrastructures
- Plug and play compatibility
- Solutions tested to withstand harsh marine environments
- Wireless control
- Low glare for surrounding areas with zero tilting
- Retrofit, new build, and turnkey solutions
- Stainless steel construction for use in saline environments
- A high degree of voltage surge protection.
Safe, Secure and Efficient
Lighting is fundamental to the smooth and safe operation of all port and maritime terminals. Whether the application is for an international container port or a local marina, good quality, reliable lighting is critical. Our solutions:
- Enable land-based personnel, vehicular traffic and visitors to find their way around shore side road infrastructures, jetties, docks, and terminals – vital at night or during poor weather conditions.
- Focus on quality, reliability, and power use. They also take into account things like light distribution versus energy consumption equations, light pollution, size of fittings and accessories, solution lifetime, and the need for low maintenance.
- Are designed to deliver sustainable, energy-saving lighting systems that meet demanding legal, regulatory and operational requirements.
- From ports and terminals in the US to sites across Europe and Asia, our solutions are comprehensive, precise and fully compliant to every requirement.
Learn more about our Maritime lighting solutions, or speak to one of our customer care team for advice on your requirements.
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.