Another challenge Hupac set us was it had to keep operations running the whole time. This meant a flexible retrofit solution, where we could work to Hupac’s schedules, was needed.
After conducting a free onsite review, it was clear our Docker 350 and 150 luminaires would be the perfect upgrade replacements for the current 1,000kW and 400W floodlights.
- Their low weight and compact size make them quick and easy to install. So we didn’t have to interrupt operations at all.
- The whole Docker Series has been designed for applications requiring the high performance and high durability Hupac was looking for.
- Made with a 316 stainless steel body, Docker solid-state floodlights are built to resist the harshest environments and vibrations. So, Hupac’s need for minimal
maintenance wasn’t a problem.
- Plus, the Series’ wide range of optics help reduce glare, increase uniformity, and avoid any dark spots on the ground to maximise safety across all areas.
- The Series can also provide a light coverage area four times greater than traditional lighting. Exactly what Hupac was looking for.
- And, lastly but very importantly, because they’re LED, they’re much more efficient and are already saving Hupac a lot of energy and money.
The overall result? A very happy client.