An LED floodlighting solution designed for applications requiring high performance and high durability. Featuring a full AISI 316 stainless steel body built to resist the harshest environments, the Midstream Docker Series floodlights ensure maintenance-free operation for a range of critical applications in maritime environments.
Features and benefits of the Docker Series:
- Heavy Duty LED floodlights built to resist the harshest environments and for applications needing high performance and high durability.
- A low weight design and compact size allows for an easy to install solution.
- Designed with a wide range of optics to provide a solution that maximises safety across all areas and allows for the provision of a tailor-made lighting layout for your environment, using the optimum choice of optics to
reduce glare, increase uniformity and avoid any dark spots on the ground.
- Manufactured with Midstreams proprietary Asymmetric optic that guarantees a wide coverage of luminance levels for improved obstacle recognition and the light emission allows light to cover an area four times larger than currently achievable with traditional symmetric optics, removing the need for additional front-facing floodlights for example on cranes, resulting in a low glare installation.
- Manufactured with 316 stainless steel to resist corrosion in harsh, saline environments.
- Certified IP 67 for highest level of ingress protection.
- Tested on STS & RTG Cranes.
- Tested for Salt spray for 1000h according to ASTM B117 and for Vibrations up to 6G and 100.000 Cycles
according to ANSI C136.31-2010.
- UL certified and DLC listed (US Version)
- RTG Cranes
- STS Cranes
- Bulk Handling Cranes
- Construction sites
- Mining operations
- Military applications
- Mobile Equipment
- DOCKER 150
- DOCKER 300
|Luminaire Output||Up to 17.500 lm||Up to 35.000 lm|
|Lumen Maintenance [L80 B10]||119.000h|
|Lumen Maintenance [L70 B50]||190.000h|
|Colour Temperature||3000K Warm White / 4000K Neutral White / 5000K Pure White / 5700K Cool White|
|Secondary Optics||weather proof, Anti-yellowing PMMA refraction matrix|
|No of LEDs||32||64|
|Chassis and Bracket||AISI 316 Stainless Steel|
|Metal Finish||Poweder Coated|
|Heatsinks||Anodized Extruded Aluminium (Copper Content <0.1%)|
|Bracket||Customizable AISI 316|
|Weight||8 Kg||11.5 Kg|
|Dimensions (L-W-H)||255L x 201W x 235H||418L x 201W x 235H|
|ANSI C136.31-2010||Up to 6G for 100.000 cycles|
|UL 1598A:2000||Salt Spray ASTM B117 for 1000 hours with 5% salinity|
|Voltage input||100 - 305 VAC 50-60Hz / 347-480 VAC 50-60Hz|
|Active Power F.C.||0.97|
|Surge Protection||10kV line-earth, 6kV line-line|
|Insulation Class||IEC Class I|
|Short Circuit Protection||Auto-recovery|
|Over Heat Protection||Drops output current|
|Working Temperature||-40°C / + 50°C|
|Humidity Range||0% - 94%|
|Product Family||Power||Optic||CCT||CRI||Voltage Input||Control System||Body Type||Bracket||Optional|
|D (Docker)||15||FH||A (5000k)||70||EU (100-277 VAC)||10 (0-10v)||M (AISI 316 SS)||A (Type A)||00|
|30||S1||B (4000k)||80||US (277-480 VAC)||B (Type B)|
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON OUR DOCKER LIGHT SERIES?
Get in touch with Midstream’s expert customer care team
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.