MODUS S SERIES
The Modus S Series is built for small to medium-sized sports applications and offers high lumen packages with limited weight. It minimises the number of floodlights required per pole at the most competitive price. It can be used for both retrofit and new builds and meets industry standards and specifications across the applications it’s used for.
Features and benefits of the Modus S Series:
- Designed with specialty light shields to provide high uniformity for
sports fields and facilities as well as to specifically reduce light spill for
neighbours and residents providing an ideal solution for areas such as community and inner city facilities
- Features a newly developed proprietary light engine that delivers up-to
30% higher efficiency compared to previous series.
- The 2 module configuration design allows the use of multiple optics in
order to optimize the light beam for each field type and installation height.
- Offers a high lumen package with limited weight minimising the number of
floodlights required per mast.
- Equipped with a single remote driver for flexible installation and weight
- Manufactured with a reversible angled bracket that allows for seamless
retrofit on existing masts, in both overhang and underhung configuration.
- Designed to support wireless control.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel construction that improves structural
integrity and life of product a critical need when used across sporting environments.
- Midstream proprietary optics deliver full compliance to spill light
- IP67 Rated
- Small and Medium-Sized Sport Facilities
- Public Football Field
- Public Rugby Field
- MUGA Pitch
- Hockey Field
- Tennis Courts
WANT MORE INFORMATION ON OUR MODUS S LIGHT SERIES?
Get in touch with Midstream’s expert customer care team
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.